Friday, February 15, 2008

This is a problem

I feel like crap.

And somehow, I think that eating will make me feel better. Alas...it doesn't seem to be doing the trick.

All along, I've been thinking that my migraines (thank you, webmd) were sinus headaches. Hmmm...doesn't seem so.

I'm actually bringing work home with me so that I don't have to do anything else today. I just can't.

I'm also supposed to go out with some friends tonight on the North Shore, which requires getting home, showering, getting dolled up while feeling pretty bloated and shitty, and then driving to Salem, hanging out, then driving to somewhere in Gloucester (who knows) THEN trying to find my way home when I'm buzzed and tired...all while still having to wake up at 7:30 for my chiropractor appointment.

Would I rather just go home and go to bed immediately? Why...yes, yes I would. If I didn't have to get out of bed before noon, I might think differently. But I do, and I have to drive for an hour plus. I really should have done a better job coordinating my appointments...

No comments: