Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Well that's just fucking depressing

Ugh.

I was going to start by telling you how wonderful and relaxing my weekend was and how I felt rejuvenated and how I'm so thrilled that my laptop isn't doing that "Oh I'll just shut the screen off in the middle of you doing something important and make you really mad" thing. And how I'm perfectly fine with the fact that I haven't had a date in a while and I'm feeling good, even if the summer is coming to a close...in a fast and huge way, that is OK, there is still plenty of time. And work is going along well and my hair is looking decent and non-mullet-y...and such.

And then I look at my eHarmony and Match accounts and feel so hopeless that I just want to eat a box of cookies and watch "The Notebook" over and over and OVER again. All of a sudden, I feel as though my window of opportunity to meet my man is going to pass by me and I'll be alone forever, and that the rest of the weekends of the summer I am either away at weddings or not hanging around the city. God, why did I move here? I am NEVER here! I'm just so frustrated. And miserable.

Sorry.

No comments: