Saturday, September 29, 2007

I didn't feel a thing!

It's Saturday.

I woke up at 6am this morning to take Lola in for her 30K maintenance.

I bought my car at this dealership and they are the only people who have touched my car in the almost two years I've owned it. I've had more problems with it than I would have liked, but most of the unexpected stuff was covered under warranty and they've taken care of it, no questions asked.

They've never charged me more for any service than I've paid anywhere else on other cars I've owned.

Until today.

I got hosed in the hugest way...and I feel betrayed and disappointed. It's my own fault, really. I trusted too soon and didn't look closely enough at the "permission to service" print out that I signed off on before they started to go to town. I didn't know that they were going to deprive me of the downpayment on a house.

Yeah, I'm exagerrating. But it still sucks. Nothing can be done about it now.

Just another time when I should have listened to the tiny voice in my head.

Moving on...

Tomorrow I will drive a total of about 4 hours to see my neice play in two soccer games. I'm going to give myself a pat on the back for that one.

At least I know the car is ready to go.

Besides that, I'm talking to this guy on Match I'll call Frank. He's in his 30's, lives in New Hampshire, and seems cool so far. Only time will tell. I haven't given him my number yet. I'm such a tease.

No comments: