Sunday, July 31, 2005

but my nails look fantastic...

It just happens to be one of those days where I didn't get up and get going, didn't do anything constructive (unless you count laundry or coloring with my niece), and as a result, I feel like a blob of gooo. That's "gooo" with three O's. Make no mistake about it.

Added to that, I know I scared the new guy away. Maybe I'm not ready for someone to be that nice to me. I don't know. I know that Pretty Miss would tell me to shut up because I'm being stupid, and I wish it was that easy. I wish I could like him, fall in love with him even. But as my sister told me today, unless there's a guy who has emotional problems and treats me with little or no respect, I'm not interested. What she actually said was that I "couldn't wait to get into their pants." She was pissed at me, getting all red in the face and telling me to call him before I sabotage the whole thing. Then she really twisted the knife. She played the "you're acting just like mom" card. Before I could protest, I had to admit she was right.

I know I'm just in "one of my moods" and I know I'm PMSing. I'm allowed to use that as an excuse.

My sister still can't walk or be standing for more than 10 minutes at a time. She's desparately bored and still really pissed off. I know I can soak that part of her up and I know I did.

In short, it's sympathy wallowing. And man am I good at wallowing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie is cool.

PantyhoseGirl said...

Your blog is truly amazing. I have a pantyhose foot photo blog with hot erotic stories and pictures related to pantyhose and foot fetish. Take a look at Pantyhosed Feet Gallery Viewer

Anonymous said...

NOW, check this out for FREE...

There is a new, fully automated traffic-generation system that can send 1000's of targeted prospects to your website, for FREE! It only takes 5 minutes to set up to set your FREE account!

To find out more visit: home based internet business opportunities site. It successfully exposes FREE information covering Traffic and home based internet business opportunities related stuff.

PantyhoseGirl said...

I must say I really enjoyed reading your blog. I have a fetish foot groups.msn.com site blog with hot erotic stories and pictures related to pantyhose and foot fetish. Take a look at Pantyhosed Feet Gallery Viewer