Tuesday, July 19, 2005

It's so hard being me

Hello hello

Oh I know, it's been so long. We both know it, so stop complaining and listen up.

The new job is going great so far. My only issue is with wardrobe. Spending three years in advertising did little to contribute to my suit collection. Now I need to own a couple, and I don't. It's stressing me out, especially since I have negative dollars and my car is making a very concerning hissing sound. Crap.

It's hot. Hotter than shit. My swamp ass has kicked into high gear. Especially with those pantyhose I had to wear today. Who invented those things? They should be shot...in the foot...and then left for dead...in the desert...wearing a wool suit...a black one.

I need to wake up in seven hours and drive to a city run entirely by the mob.

I like the new guy. I like him quite a bit.

No comments: