Sunday, December 18, 2005

Do they know it's Christmas time at all?

It sure as hell doesn't feel like the happiest time of the year.

My poor sister. She has been through so much this year and here she is trying to cheer me up and making sure I haven't fallen right off the deep end. Bitching to her about the medical bill and parking tickets I've received in the last two days (both of which are due to someone not doing their job) just made me feel worse instead of better. She still doesn't have all of the feeling in her leg from the dog bite and post-bite surgeries. And I'm complaining about a digital camera that I'll never get back, one I've had for over a year and still hadn't taken the initiative to really learn how to use it.

Christmas is a week from today. It's about time I get my head out of my ass, stop feeling sorry for myself and get in the fucking spirit of the season.

Now where are those god damn Christmas CD's?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God was just trying to make you laugh. God did not know you weren't in the mood. God's not very good at this God thing.

God sorry.

Phan said...

I appreciate the effort. Needless to say I've been a bit cranky lately.