Monday, December 12, 2005

Dear Massport and Logan International Airport,

Fuck you, too.

Thanks for almost killing me because you are completely incompetent and unable to clear 6 inches of snow and slush from your roadways.

Thank you also for closing the airport as I was pulling up to it after a 2 hour drive in the blizzard of the century.

And a special thank you to the police officer who abandonded his car and was a complete waste of space in helping anyone with getting their cars unstuck. And a special air kiss for the other police officer that yelled at me for trying to park in economy and threatened to issue me a ticket for disobeying his traffic direction.

Extra special thanks to Massport's parking office in Logan International Airport who have taken all of my money for a parking spot that I was forced to take.

You guys fucking rule.

Thanks...really.

No comments: