Friday, March 21, 2008

Match-tastic

I did end up calling Babyface the other night. He sounds just like he looks. I could swear his voice was cracking a little. I think I make him nervous. Sigh.

Today is dragging, and I'm sure will continue to drag. I'm going from here to the date, which reminds me that I need to figure out how the hell to get there.

I went shopping last night and made some cute purchases. I was so sick of my clothes, and I needed some new pieces.

I'm so tired, I just want to sleep. I got about 3 hours of sleep the other night. Don't get me wrong, it was worth it (in a PG kind of way) but I'm not used it, and I'm getting old, so it kicked my ass. It was with another Match guy, the one that I told you I can't really talk about. But I like him...kind of a lot.

Uh oh.

No comments: