Wednesday, March 19, 2008

babyface

I have a date on Friday with a 25 year old...who looks 16. Rosy cheeks and everything. My baby brother says he looks like a GRT (gay russian teen)...I couldn't agree more (while laughing and clutching my stomach). Lovely former roommate says he is adorable.

We have only emailed, which makes me nervous. I have his number though and I am calling him tonight to make sure his voice doesn't crack.

Now, I know what you're thinking...25?!?!? And I know. Here's the thing...he's won me over with his witty, well written emails. I'm a sucker for complete sentences and punctuation! Oh, and the fact that he did something a bit more creative than just call me "cutie" about 8 times.

I will let you know the outcome, of course.

P.S. Idol SUCKED ASS last night. Don't ever EVER do the same theme two weeks in a row again, Simon!

No comments: