Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Killing me softly

School is over, bitches! I guess this means I'll have more time to blog about meaningless shit that about two of you actually care to read. Aren't you excited, the two of you?

Mr. Husky sent me a message today while I was logged into the bottomless page that is the free dating site. Apparently he blew me off and acted like a retarded person because he "got scared." I'm sorry, but did I ask you to propose marriage to me and then conveniently forget about it? Did I pressure you into meeting my parents? Did I tell you that, Whoops! I've got a bun in the oven!? What a DOUCHE. You are 34 years old and the prospect of even meeting someone face to face, let alone having the courtesy to blow them off with an actual phone call rather than a fucking email, SCARES you? All I can do is roll my eyes and take a sip of my cocktail. I mean really.

In other news, I have been getting messages from some potentially promising suitors. One of them has a fear of mannequins. Awesome!

More to come.

P.S. I hate my job.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am happy your back.

Phan said...

Oh a comment! I will try to be grateful, and not mention your grammatical error.

Phan said...

Bam!