Thursday, April 16, 2009

The jugdes save makes me unhappy

Ugh.

I knew last season was the last decent season of Idol. The show has been going down hill for years, getting more and more outrageous and decadent with every passing. The addition of the fourth judge this year, and all these crazy production changes, the producers are obviously desperate to keep this semi good thing going. It's like being on a date with a guy who keeps rubbing and grabbing at you in hopes of coping a boob feel. It makes me feel dirty, and I can't wait for him to leave.

I pray that Snoops will not pull faces during disco week, and I also pray that everyone will stop voting for Mormon Robot. I fall asleep every time he comes across the screen, and not into a restfull sleep, but a violent, alcohol and rage induced sleep.

My hope is that Robot and forehead center zit pianos guy will suck next week and American will agree with me. Fingers crossed.

No comments: