Thursday, March 12, 2009

Coast to Coast

What is UP?

Today I returned from my nearly two week long trip across these great United States. From California to Massachusetts, I spanned the country with my dearest friend. It was amazing, glorious, hilarious and, well, stirring.

Now I am BACK and ready to talk Idol, bitches!!

As previously mentioned, I am in a pool this year, to bet and win money.

While on the trip, I had to choose my top 8 from season 8. This is the order,counting up from first plact (Number 1 takes it all) to number 8 (the 6th person to be voted off), that I think the contests will be voted off of Idol. (For those not in the know, there were 13 finalists this year):

1 Anoop Desai
2 Danny Gokey
3 Lil Rounds
4 Adam Lambert
5 Scott MacIntyre
6 Allison Iraheta
7 Michael Sarver
8 Alexis Grace

Now, if you're paying attention, you know that last night we went from 13 to 11. You will also know that Anoop, my choice to win it all, was in the bottom two male contestants.

Was I nervous? Yes!! I was planning on sticking a washcloth in my mouth, throwing on a pair of cutoffs, and crying in the shower if Anoop was kicked off. Think of the mortification!?!

However, this does not bode well. The odds are not in my favor for him to win. Very few people ever put in the bottom two go on to win the whole deal. I can't think of any, actually.

Hmph.

Let's hope things go better next week. I wish I had to his phone number so I could tell him to pick a better song, stupid!

No comments: