Friday, February 20, 2009

two out of three is actually kind of good, right? I take a swim in the Idol Pool.

So I just re read my post from Idol the other night and was pretty impressed to see that I got two out of the three, first set of performing Top 12 performers OR the first three of the Top 12.

Confused? Well that just means you aren't paying attention to things I care about. Shame on you! You need to do that otherwise this shit will not be at all entertaining. Come now.

In my defense, if I had known that one of the three to go through HAD to be a girl (sigh, it makes complete sense now, how could I not have seen this??), I would have picked the girl to be Alexis. If I'm being 100% honest, I really thought Anoop would go through no matter what, Anoop and Danny Gokey, I thought those two were for sure.

At any rate, I'm really feeling good about being able to place high in this Idol pool I've joined. It's very exciting, and I'm kind of getting into trash talking on the board because I've been right about a lot so far. And plus these guys I'm in the pool with are just a bunch of frat head idiots who are trying to mask being obsessed with Idol by pretending it's all about the gambling. PAHleeease. There are so many other more masculine things you can GAMBLE on dudes! Why Idol, hmmm?

Yeah, as I was saying.

Most of the guys who post on the pool board are total pigs. And oh! apparently you can also justify watching Idol as a guy if you talk about how hot the ladies on the show are, or aren't.

Just admit it, dudes! YOU LIKE AMERICAN IDOL. Just accept it so we can all stop pretending. It's so annoying for the rest of us.

No comments: