Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I've become "One of Those"...

...May god have mercy on my soul.

I've set a record for number of days I have not written. I'm upset by it.

To update, I've become completely smitten with Nick. We are in love!! That's right...love!

That said, times, they are a changin.

I recall a time when the sight of snuggly couples, walking hand in hand, looking longingly into each other's eyes, made me throw up in my mouth a little. I looked upon them in scorn, turned away quickly to avert my eyes and placed a look of pure jealous hatred upon my pretty little face.

Now, the response to such a scene goes something like this:

"Aww, look at that couple holding hands! They are so cute! They look like they are in love. Isn't that nice?"

Usual response of the poor slob I'm with (if not actually talking to myself):
"What is wrong with you?"

Many, many apologies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh... yeah for love. But don't be too cute or I'll disown you.

Anonymous said...

I hear ya. I went through the same transformation...sometimes I still even make myself want to throw up a little. But it's fun, right!