Sunday, November 09, 2008

A post for KB

My weekends lately have been quite hermit-like. This isn't because I've given up on life or am turning into some crazy shut-in. I just need some special alone time. To stay sane.

I should be using this time to study for my upcoming exam. And I have, a little bit. Admittedly, not as much as I should. But that isn't the point of this entry.

Because of my existence, particularly this weekend, I've started to watch Bridezillas on We.

Have you SEEN this shit?

This bitches are craaaazy and need to be medicated. I cannot believe that adult women act like spoiled six year olds and then think it's appropriate to display this behavior, for all to see, on television. Horrific.

In this particular episode, one bride receives her veil, decides she hates it and proceeds to rip it to shreds with her own hands. The other bride (yes, they manage to squeeze in two per hour long episode) is nowhere near as terrible of a person, but it still pretty horrible. She's already told off her mother-in-law, who was trying to convince her NOT to put rhinestones in her bouquet. How does said bride think that rhinestones in her flowers is a good idea?

Both of these women are ugly on the inside and out. Maybe if you weren't so nasty, you would have better skin, shinier hair, and no horrible black bags under your eyes. And the mothers of these nasty ass hoes are revealing of the fact that these apples don't fall too far from the tree.

I may not understand the stress a bride is under, but I cannot imagine that these women are that much different in their regular lives. Yikes.

To my future fiance, should he be out there somewhere, we are so totally eloping.

Horrible, horrible people.

And I can't stop watching them.

Does that make me just as horrible?

Nah. I think it just means I love me some shitty reality television.

No comments: