Monday, May 01, 2006

The Turnpike, mean doggies and the left lane debacle

All this and more in...where else? JERSEY!

As most of you know, I was born, raised, left for a bit, came back, left for a bit to go to JERSEY, came back then left for a longer while to NH and now I'm right back where I started...the beautiful state of Massachusetts. The only good state left, really.

Sure, there are bad things: Taxes, politics, white trash, snow, not where boyfriend or two best friends in the world live...But most of the stuff is good. And by good I mean just less shitty than everywhere else.

Take Jersey for example. I may be a Masshole, but at least I get the hell out of the way when someone is coming up my ass in the left lane of a four lane highway going 90 MPH. Those Jersians and New (Eastern, state of) Yorkers? Those fuckers have NO FEAR. They don't care if you bump them a couple times while you're behind them. No matter what their speed, they feel entitled to that left lane spot. They were there FIRST. They will NOT move, under any circumstances. Massholes? For the most part, they get the hell out of the way.

Also in Jersey, I found the first dog (not the last) that didn't actually like me.

Suspense killing you???

Stay tuned...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for not generalizing about the whole entire state of NY. Us Western New Yorkers are polite drivers. You come up on my ass at 90 mph and I'm going to bust out the lube, I mean move over into the middle lane.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Prozac addiction withdrawal Make and print business card http://www.prozac-soma.info/Prozac-and-brain-tumors.html As seen on tv hair straightening products Gautreaux house bed and breakfast Boy frilly stockings girl dress Alan milki eyewear Constant dreams about love zoloft http://www.debt-consolidation-loan-credit-card-relief.info/Diversify_in_financial_planning.html Jenna jameson set weening off zoloft for prozac 2006 volkswagen golf r32 Us open tennis official site Dental treatment plans avulsed teeth Domain names in china cyp2d6 and prozac Meridia ordering overseas sonyhd minidv

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »